– ICC Women’s World Cup: South Africa defeats Pakistan by 3 wickets. Shabnim Ismail is the player of the match.
– ICC Women’s World Cup: Australia takes on West Indies in Taunton.
– England defeats South Africa by 19 runs in the third T20I to clinch the series 2-1. A bad tour for Africans. Losing the ODI series followed by a rather ordinary performance in CT and no this T20 loss.
– Transfer Talk: Manchester United will reportedly have to pay £200million for Harry Kane and Liverpool will have to pay £70million to land Naby Keita.
-Transfer Talk: Lyon’s president says he is willing to keep Alexandre Lacazette this summer unless Arsenal match a valuation of at least £44m. Also, Chelsea is expected to sign Monaco midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko at £36.7m deal agreed was agreed between the clubs.
– Mario Balotelli has agreed a contract extension at Nice that keeps him at the club through the 2017/18 season.
– Germany reached the Confederations Cup semi-finals with a 3-1 victory over Cameroon on Sunday. And Chile play 1-1 with Australia.
Pic credits: goal.com
For more, stay tuned.