Sports Round-up :
- Women’s World Cup- India to take on to Australia in the second semi-finals in County Ground, Derby today.
- Transfer Center : Chelsea and Manchester United could spark a bidding war with Tottenham for Everton midfielder Ross Barkley. Barkley has a year left on his contract at Goodison Park and has been tipped to leave this summer, although Everton’s £50 million valuation is deterring potential bidders.
- Transfer Center: Arsenal midfielder Mohamed Elneny has turned down a £10 million move to Leicester City.
- Transfer Center: Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata is closing in on an €80 million move to Chelsea.
- Transfer Center: Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller is a target for four leading clubs as rumours continue about his future at the Allianz Arena. Premier League trio Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool, along with Italian champions Juventus, would all be keen to sign Muller, if he is allowed to leave Bayern.
- International Championship : Arsenal enjoyed a rare victory against Bayern Munich after securing a penalty shoot-out triumph over the Bundesliga champions in Shanghai. (1-1 in full time, 3-2 penalty)
- ACA-CA fight: Mitchell Johnson is confident that ACA-CA fight is on the verge of resolve.
- Fund Raising: The Professional Cricketers Association (PCA) in England has on Tuesday (July 18) launched an appeal to raise more money for its Benevolent Fund.
For more sporting actions, stay tuned