Round-up for 27th July:
- Bilateral Series: India resumed at its over night score of 399/3, and were bowled out for 600 in its first innings. Pandaya scored a 50 on his debut, while Dhawan scored 190 and Pujara 153. Pradeep picked up 6 wickets.
- Bilateral Series: South Africa to take on England in the third test at Oval after a 10 days rest. Rabada all set to join the team.
- Board meeting: BCCI CEO Rahul Johri to miss the BCCI SGM of the board. Clash with CoA may be the reason.
- ACA-CA fight: Cricket Australia chief James Sutherland on Thursday (July 27) hit out at Australian Cricketers’ Association’s ‘peace plan’ and said their proposal on the revenue sharing issue had ‘devil in the details’. This means that resolving the issue might be compromised.
- England Domestic Cricket: Durham loses its straight sixth match to find themselves at the last position in the North group.
- International Champions Cup: – The latest results of International Champions Cup:
International Champions Cup 27.07. Barcelona 1 – 0 Manchester United FT 27.07. Paris SG 2 – 3 Juventus FT 27.07. Manchester City 4 – 1 Real Madrid FT
- International Champions Cup: Bayern Munich to take on Intern Milan today.
- CONCACAF Gold Cup: Jordan Morris scored an 88th-minute winner as the United States claimed a dramatic 2-1 victory over Jamaica for their sixth CONCACAF Gold Cup title.
- Transfer Center: AC Milan CEO Marco Fassone said there are no negotiations for teenage midfielder Renato Sanches due to Bayern Munich’s asking price, though they are willing to talk if the Bundesliga champions lower their demands.
Pic Credits : ht times