Sports Round-up :
- Bilateral Series: India 465/6, just after lunch at day 2 play in SSC, Colombo.
- Bilateral Series: England to take on South Africa in fourth test today.
- CA-ACA : The dispute between the Cricket Australia and Australian Cricketers association’s dispute resolved. The board accepted 30% of the pay distribution.
- Injury: Sri Lanka suffered a massive blow during the second Test against India as seamer Nuwan Pradeep was ruled out of bowling for the remainder of India’s first innings.
- England T20 wrap: Northampshire and Sussex win their respective matches in south group.
- Transfer Center: Neymar confirms his transfer to PSG for a whopping 212 Million Euros, breaking the Paul Pogba’s transfer of 105 mn euros. Let’s talk game looks at top 5 transfers of the footballing history:
Pos. Player Clubs Year Fee 1 Neymar Barcelona – Paris Saint-Germain 2017 €222m 2 Paul Pogba Juventus – Manchester United 2016 €105m 3 Gareth Bale Tottenham – Real Madrid 2013 €100.8m 4 Cristiano Ronaldo Manchester United – Real Madrid 2009 €94m 5 Gonzalo Higuain Napoli – Juventus 2016 €90m
- Transfer Rumors: Hazard reaches out to Barca ahead of Neymar’s transfer.
- Transfer Center: Leicester City have announced the signing of Nigeria international Kelechi Iheanacho from Manchester City. The forward has moved to the Foxes for a fee reported to be £25 million, with the 20-year-old signing a five-year deal at the King Power Stadium.
For more sporting updates, stay tuned.
Pic Credits: Cricbuzz